- 1 (Registered)
Whether you are just starting out as an entertainer or a seasoned professional this seminar will give you a unique insight into the business side of entertainment. Whether you treat your entertaining as a full time business or a hobby you get paid for, it is important to present yourself professionally. Have you been wanting to quite your day job and go full time but need help to take the next step? This seminar will give you the tools to make a real difference in how you run your business and allow you to take your act to the next level. Act Development offer training for entertainers to supercharge their business, get more organised, book more gigs and earn more money!
John Norcott: Multi Award Winning Entertainer and MD of Ntertain Events Ltd (Entertainment Agency)
Tony Finbarr-Smith: SEO, Youtube and Social media expert who will help you gain Visibility for your Business.
Chris Jackson: Manger of Streetstar Studios will help you create your promo pack and discuss Video, Audio and Visual Media.
- Develop the right minset to be successful.
- Confidently promote your business.
- Gain insights into the entertainment industry from a Multi-Award Winning Entertainer.
- Organise your business with systems to help keep you organised and legal.
- Network with like minded professionals who take entertainment seriously.
- Get more online visibility for your business.
- Q&A session with experts in their field, including entertainment, SEO and Publicity.
- Take home some demo products which save you more than the cost of your ticket.
Curriculum is empty
- Graduated from Bretton Hall (Leeds University) with a BA Hons Degree in Theatre Studies. - Professional Singer for 17 years. - Former Match Day Compere Manchester United and Salford Red Devils. - Winner of Wedding Business of the year 2014 and Best Entertainment Act 2013 + 2016 at the North West Wedding Awards.